Thursday, August 11, 2016

Get traffic from Instagram on autopilot

I am going to share to you guys how I make a lot of money using one awesome tool. It is hard nowadays to find reliable tools we can use to increase our traffic online and also increase our earnings.

Let me tell you first how I started promoting my product on Instagram last year,  I pay people to post my photos on their accounts. At first I didn't care if I am paying for it (I spent $600 USD per month) because I already have money to spend for traffic but then I realized when one of my friend told me to try a tool to automate my Instagram account and reduce spending money on guest ads, that was the time I tried Instazood

This instagram bot can grow your account on autpilot. You can get 100s of followers a day! Features of Instazood:
  • like
  • follow
  • unfollow
  • comment
  • private messages
  • posting 
  • post schedule
Some dashboard options:
 

You can set the limits of following, unfollowing, commenting etc.



I know that the use of social media these days is not solely for socialization purposes or personal usage, but for variety of purposes. Many people (including me) are using Instagram for business, campaigns or raising awareness among many others. It can bring you massive traffic. Simply put your website's url in bio, post 10-20 images related to your site (niche), run the bot and gain followers. You will see a lot of clicks from Instagram after a couple of days. When you reach 10k followers you will start getting private messages from people/companies who want to pay you for posting their ads on your account. They can offer you even $100 per one post (depends on how many followers you have got)

Instazood is FREE to try for 3 days (with full features), after 3 free days you must pay $9,99/month but it's worth!

1 comment:

  1. Good info... thanks for taking time to share info on freewilllogistics.com... wanted to see if I like my site before telling other that they will. Good ideas for getting more exposure....

    ReplyDelete